Learn how to start mining Dogecoin step by step. DogeCoin is a cryptocurrency, It is a form of digital money. Very similar to Bitcoin, Allows peer-to-peer transactions over a decentralized network.
The coin started as a joke, but after Elon Musk entered and stated that he would not sell the Dogecoin coin, on the contrary, he would work with developers to develop the currency and said that he would send it to the moon. Indeed, the currency rose from 0.0002 cents to 0.7 cents, and this is an unprecedented increase for any currency in a short period of time.
What do you need to start Dogecoin Mining?
First, to answer this question, you must know that any cryptocurrency mining operation is divided into two parts
- Self-mining: That is, you are working to collect as many devices as possible to compete in coin mining.
- Common mining: This means that you will join a group of miners and thus increase their mining capacity and the profits will be shared
The Doji Coin rose 1400% during the month of April
What Dogecoin Mining Type Is Better
This also depends on the type and number of mining equipment to establish the farm. But if, as we are talking about less than 10 thousand mining devices, I advise you to share them with another mineral, i.e. the second mining option.
Note mining companies contain millions of mining devices
Mining Dogecoin alone or within a community
When you are mining as part of the Dogecoin pool, This means that you will pay a fee of up to 2% of the returns as well. When a community creates a block or block in the blockchain – the blockchain – you will only receive a small fraction of the total reward allocated. Since the mining or miner pools have the greatest strength in coin mining, sharing the work with a pool will be better than mining alone.
What do you need for Mining Dogecoin?
- A computer or server and a Windows or Linux operating system
- Internet connection
That’s it …. Of course, you need a Dogecoin wallet
The best types of Mining Dogecoin devices
The processor of your mobile device may not be sufficient
It’s possible that your computer’s CPU is powerful enough to mine Dogecoin. However , This is not recommended. Mining can cause less powerful computers to overheat and damage them.
GPU graphics processing unit
They are devices designed to do just one thing. Scrypt ASIC hardware is programmed to mine cryptocurrency-based currencies such as Litecoin and Dogecoin.
- Innosilicon A2 Terminator ($ 760)
- Bitmain Antminer L3 ($ 1,649)
- BW L21 Scrypt Miner ($ 7,700)
Mining Dogecoin programs
Whether you are mining with your ASIC, GPU, or CPU, You will need some software to be compatible with it. You should try to use the software that works best for the devices you are using. Here is a short list of the best free software for every mining hardware choice;
CPU: If you just want to try mining quickly, Your computer’s CPU usage will work fine. The only program I recommend you can download Free here.
If you use the GPU or image processing unit:
- CudaMiner Works best with Nvidia products.
- CGminer Works with most GPU devices.
- EasyMiner easy to use , So it is good for beginners.
Best Mining Dogecoin pool in 2021 by site ranking coinswitch
Steps for Mining Dogecoin on Linux
- yum install -y gcc make curl-devel
- wget https://github.com/pooler/cpuminer/releases/download/v2.5.1/pooler-cpuminer-2.5.1.tar.gz
- tar -zxvf pooler-cpuminer-2.5.1.tar.gz
- cd cpuminer-2.5.1
- ./minerd –url = stratum + tcp: ///stratum.aikapool.com: 7915 –userpass = username.workernam: workerpass
You can read too How to mine ethereum on the Amazon cloud