Cheesecake is one of the European desserts that can be traced back to Greece specifically. This dish was not popular in Arab countries until recently. As it is a European dish par excellence, But with the spread of knowledge, the exchange of cultures and the abundance of travels, this dish spread widely on Arab tables Especially as it is classified from both cold and delicious dishes, It is considered one of the summer dishes par excellence that refreshes the body and soul. And even that its components are more Western than Arabic, But it suffices that it tastes delicious and pleases the entire family. There were many flavors of cheesecake, and among those flavors was the lotus flavor, This article will talk about the ingredients and the method for lotus cheesecake.
- – A box of Digestive biscuits, finely ground
- – A cup of lotus butter
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons crushed lotus biscuits, to garnish
- 100gm melted butter
- – 1/4 cup strawberry to garnish
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A cup of yogurt
- – 2 cream boxes
- 2 cups sugar
How to prepare
- Put the crushed biscuit in a mixing bowl, Add the liquid butter, cinnamon, Mix the ingredients by hand until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the biscuit mixture on the bottom of the cheesecake pan. And put the mold into the oven for 5 minutes, At a temperature of 180 degrees.
- To prepare the second layer: Mix sugar, With powdered milk, Yogurt and cream, Pour the mixture over the base of the biscuit. And insert the mold to the bottom rack in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Melt lotus butter on a water bath, Decorate with lotus cheesecake, And put it in the refrigerator for at least two hours.